Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gauntlet Online Game In The Online Game 'runescape', Where Can I Get Armur And Shields Repaired?

In the online game 'runescape', where can I get armur and shields repaired? - gauntlet online game

I like playing the online game Runescape. I really want a pair of gloves. You can not sell or pass on, gloves intact tail, or in stores. You can then get a hold of any cause. I know it is a place to rest and repair weapons, because I've been there. I can not remember where it was. Whare is it?

4 comments:

Darren09... said...

You get the point of discharge into the wrists of Guthix
http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Fist-of-Guth ...

James said...

By the sounds of it he refers to gloves from Fist of Guthix mini-game will be won. The need to repair, the mini-game in itself and sufficient sampling, play the mini game, they had to remove the gloves.

Fist of Guthix mini-game is lvl 7 Wilderness, north of the North Gate of Varrock. There is a bank in the cave that the mini-game, so not about the implementation of goods across the desert is concerned.

Jako. said...

Did you mean dhaorks and good things?

Use from shop to Bob ax Lumbridge. is the repair for a price.

Patrick S said...

can not retrieve your items, but trucks can dammged.

Post a Comment