Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 Seat Dune Buggy Blueprints What Is A Good Dune Buggy?

What is a good Dune Buggy? - 4 seat dune buggy blueprints

In planning to get a stroller for my family. In attempt to avoid home made "buggy" cheesy. I want to know what to look for a stroller, to find a solid motor / trans / clutch combo that what is well recognized need for reliable truck. I need a decent treatment on the road and off-road suspension enough to avoid taking to death. I wonder what to avoid and what I see. Im not really looking for a powerful machine, or a broker. Just a good solid buggy world. 4000-5000 bet $ such a thing? I do not know know exactly what to ask;

Wheel Base?

1600 cc?

Clutch?

Trans?

Safety belts and safety regulations?

Seats?

The material from the tank?

ETC. You very much,
Joe

1 comment:

Fo-Ville said...

I am 67 errors low. It has a swing axle trans. This means that if the car goes up or down, the rear tire of fat or outside the ropes. That sucks. Then I have my life to the IRS.
IRS failure are 69 'and later. Some 68 had IRS, but not as much as I understand it. The IRS is Nice, cuz you do not see that rope and you can get weapons 3X3. Place 3 inches behind the rear axle and 3 inches more ride on the wheel, the withdrawal of about 3x3 in the vicinity of $ 1000, was prepared for it.
work for 1600, the good. I have a factory with 1600 34. Carbohydrates and she gets up and goes, Id suggest looking for a dealer and 009 outlets electronically.
A clutch of values works well. If you receive an error message from the IRS and a stronger clutch, CV joints can blow yer, if you drop the clutch too hard.
Another nice feature of the IRS is that most of the VW bus is in a junkyard and IRS. The axis of oscillation is obtained by each of the reconstruction of a classic. In other words, you get a trans for a car built at least 1,000 pounds. heavier. It will be much stronger.
Floor directly on the beachTS are very pleasant to use off road. i dont think i will never change, and I'm young and stupid and a fast hard drive off road. Lot inflatables for all terrains.
I have 4 builds low point in my seat. I feel much safer then in the belt or even values of 3 points. It is really only the movement, but how much do you want to spend yer fault, and her calf.
The tank has worked well. If you decide to connect the background, you can wear it, but it is less weight on the front yer, when the front tires tend to crash or run in the case of corner speed.
Everybody says that run all the hallmarks of the car with the IRS. The only advantage of the swing axle is their constant velocity joints, which can easily break.
Ohh yes. Get this book by Jeff Hibberd (or Hibbard). I can not remember what their names. something as a failure of Baja California and Baja buggies. It has so many good tips, information and instant messaging, without ever surprise you around 70.

Post a Comment